UAT: 9/10; Prod: 9/15
- Fixed issue with last digit of credit card number being truncated. This bug only occurred if changing from AMEX to Visa.
- Fixed visual bug with the Credit Card number field in the client library being green, even though no card number had been entered. This occurred during form validation.
- Fixed issue with callback method setFieldFocus not being called on a successful focus on a field within the client library.
- Added known defects under the Known Issues section on docs.paymentjs.firstdata.com.
- Added a new section, Release Notes, on docs.paymentjs.firstdata.com.
- Removed autocomplete fields as a group. This is to fix an issue on mobile devices where hidden fields were able to be selected.
UAT: 8/13; Prod: 8/18
- postalCode field in client library increased from 6 to 24 characters.
- postalCode field in client library updated to now accept alphanumeric characters (was numeric only prior to this change).